One of the popular trends in marketing today is online marketing and this has brought about the emergence of cloud hosting services to answer to the growing demand. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. For businesses with little budget, cloud hosting services give you one domain to create a single website. This also comes with its own email so that your business has its own email account. This is the least you can get from a cloud hosting service company for your money.
What are the criteria you should use in choosing a dedicated cloud hosting company, before you even agree to hire them and pay for their services.
1) Choose Fiberlynx cloud hosting service that will give you unlimited storage. Unlimited storage enables you to store videos, pictures and large files with your cloud hosting service. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
2) Secondly, does your cloud hosting service allow you to put up unlimited domains? This allows you to put up as many websites as you can, though you must buy the domain names. There is no limit to the number of websites you can put up if you have unlimited storage and unlimited domains. Some dedicated cloud hosting services will give you unlimited storage but not unlimited domain, so check carefully.
3) The third criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to create multiple email accounts. You should be able to create an email account for each of your clients for each website. This is a very powerful business tool because it creates an image of efficiency with your clients. You can also learn more tips on where to find the best web hosting services by checking out the post at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting_service.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Through emailed newsletters you can update your clients on recent developments and trends.
5) The fifth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should have an unlimited autoresponder. In order for you to send multiple emails to multiple clients simultaneously, you need an unlimited autopresponder.
6) Choose a cloud hosting service that enables you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers. Each of your clients’ names should appear on every email and newsletter your unlimited autoresponder sends them.
7) Finally, do your cloud hosting services have a good customer service record and are they available to you 24/7? Your cloud hosting service must be available to serve you when your website is down, because your business depends on it.